Dr. Gary Stamps, DVM
Dr. Gary Stamps is founder of Animal Hospital at Auburn Hills in Wichita, Kansas.
He received his DVM degree from Kansas State University College of Veterinary Medicine in 1991. Dr. Stamps has practiced for 31 years & opened Animal Hospital at Auburn Hills in 2008.
He is committed to his patients, clients, & community and enjoys seeing how his patients fit into their families. He enjoys all aspects of small animal care & has a special interest in ophthalmology, dermatology & dentistry.
Married 28 years, Dr. Stamps’ best friend is his wife Stacey. They have grown children and a grandson born May 2022. Their 4-footed family members are AussieDoodle named “Oreo”; & our clinic cat “Kato” who lives at the animal hospital.
Outside of work, Dr. Stamps spends time with his family, in Bible study or with his church family at Central Christian Church. He hopes to someday return to his previous love of running marathons.
Dr. Stamps is a member and past-member of several organizations including:
- Kansas Veterinary Medical Association (KVMA)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)
- Wichita Veterinary Medical Association (WVMA)
- Veterinary Information Network (VIN)
- elder at Central Christian Church